2016 reads

I guess if nothing else, I keep track of the kids' birthdays and what I read.  Perhaps I need to start blogging anew.
  1. The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls
  2. The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion
  3. The Boys in the Boat
  4. As Always I Smiled
  5. The Ladies of Garrison Gardens
  6. The Friday Night Knitting Club
  7. Everyone Worth Knowing
  8. Been There, Done That
  9. Hamilton: The Revolution
  10. Top Secret Twenty-One
  11. A Grown-up Kind of Pretty
At least I read more this year.  I had been keeping a list of recommendations for the last several years but never found time what with raising two small children.  Vacations helped a little. I think all of the books were interesting in their own ways.  I've recommended #3 to others and even gifted it.  And #9 helped fuel an already unhealthy obsession. 

Comments

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?