2010 reads

For posterity's sake... And might I add that this number is much higher than any of the previous years.

Mostly read:
The Happiest Baby on the Block
The Everything Pregnancy Book
Pregnancy Day by Day
What to Expect When You're Expecting

Read:
30. Finger Lickin' Fifteen
29. Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method
28. Something Blue
27. It Sucked and Then I Cried
26. Creative Childbirth
25. The Cadaver's Ball
24. Childbirth: Your Choices for Managing Pain
23. Eat Pray Love
22. The Very Best Baby Name Book
21. My Sister's Keeper
20. Beyond Jennifer & Jason, Madison & Montana: What to Name Your Baby Now
19. A Is For Atticus
18. Three Junes
17. Your Best Birth
16. The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy
15. Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth
14. Full of Life: Mom-to Mom Tips I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Was Pregnant
13. Birth: The Surprising History of How We Are Born
12. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Pregnancy and Child Birth
11. The Time Traveler's Wife
10. Plum Lovin'
9. Fearless Fourteen
8. Something Borrowed
7. Lean Mean Thirteen
6. Taking Charge of Your Fertility
5. The Five Love Languages
4. Fire (~30%)
3. Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously (~25%)
2. The Lost Symbol
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

Comments

Three Peas said…
I feel like I'm a bad mom-to-be...I did NOT read as many books as you!!!

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?