Months ago I bookmarked this. Here's my version of the list--basically horrific things that pop into my head without me wanting them to. And just for the record, no, this doesn't happen terribly often.
- That the plane will crash, sometimes from something mechanical and sometimes from gravity and physics just no longer working. That I'm forced to make those frantic, last-minute phone calls to loved ones before we all die.
- That up ahead? On the other side of that hill? Is a car barreling towards me in the wrong lane.
- That Chucky is in my room, you know, just at the edge of the bed. (Why on earth did I just search for him so I could add a link?)
- That the test results are positive and not in a good way.
- Like I mentioned the other day, that our freaky neighborhood drunk shot at us and I'm kneeling beside my dying husband. (I'm telling you, I was pissed at that guy.)
- That I dislocate my knee. Again.
- That there are roaches. Near me, on me, whatever.
I know there are more but that's all I can conjure up right now. Happy topic, no? At least I can take writing about it off my To Do list (so in a way I guess this is part of end-o-year