what's been goin' on

Domesticity. You know, in between bouts of travel. I've only been home since about midnight on Friday and am leaving around lunchtime today. And I had to work over the weekend. But I also got a lot done around the house. It's starting to look a little, um, less lived in. Woohoo. Here are some recent projects.

The Hubby's roadside find from years ago has been repainted (in only a slightly new color but it's no longer shiny and has flowers!) and now the guest bed has a real nightstand:



Speaking of the guest bedroom, it is now sporting new linens. I've always wanted them to be all white:


I made cobbler (peach and raspberry from here) in an awesome green Fiesta pie plate that looked better in person:


There are a few signs that The Husband now lives here (the beginnings of his family's wall in the hallway):


And the shelf in the living room has a little wedding area:


That's it for now. Next up? Eye doctor. Then a long drive.

Comments

Anonymous said…
as always, you're so industrious! all of it looks great!

cph
I enjoyed visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing =)

Tina
Patois42 said…
Ahhhhh. I love that domestic look you've got throughout.
nora said…
love the picture on the nightstand. I can't wait to stay in the guest room. (hint, hint, need invitation)

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?