2011 reads

I'm way, way behind on end-of-year blog activities. So it goes... Here's the reading list from 2011. Sadly short but I was busy keeping a baby alive for nearly the entire year.

Mostly read:
Baby 411
I'm Too Sexy For My Volvo
What to Expect the First Year

Read:
16. Hello, My Name is Mommy
15. The Helps
14. Sizzling Sixteen
13. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
12. The Complete Adventures of Curious George
11. Charlotte's Web
10. Baby Massage
9. Healer
8. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
7. The Girlfriend's Guide to Surviving the First Year of Motherhood
6. Because I Said So
5. Pregnancy Day By Day
4. Homebirth in the Hospital: Integrating Natural Childbirth With Modern Medicine
3. The Everything Pregnancy Book
2. What to Expect When You're Expecting
1. Happiest Baby on the Block

While the pregnancy/baby books were quite helpful (especially "Happiest Baby on the Block"), I really enjoyed the other books and highly recommend them all. So I guess while I'm low on quantity, I made up for it in quality. Read any good books lately?


Comments

Katie Lady said…
I'm reading the Hunger Games Trilogy right now, and I can't put it down. Fantastic read.
cjm said…
Me, too! My SIL only brought 1 and 2 on vacation. We're going to have to download #3!

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?