Sunday, November 22, 2009

ho hum

I got nothin'. Those pansies I planted are looking good. Like this now (well, today they look slightly less beaten down by rain):


And those ranunculus bulbs I planted? The ones that are supposed to cheerily bloom in the spring? Look like this:



Shame on them. You know, unless they bloom. Doesn't really matter what season to me.

I made cinnamon rolls yesterday. And altered a dress. And we're going to see A Christmas Carol at the theatre (live, not the Jim Carrey movie).

Yep, that's all. I'm super unmotivated.

2 comments:

nora said...

they look fine, don't worry. you have tons of plans and those racoons need to be shot. I have a little plant that I am working with. I have a 4 little sprouts that came out. I need to take a picture of it so you can look at it. I am so proud of my hard work, I make sure I pour 3 tbsp of water every day.

jenelisebeth said...

Hmm, I tried planting ranunculus (sp?) too, and they came up alright, and then died. I was pumped because that's what I carried in my wedding bouquet and I had these visions of having ranunculus bloom every season. Pffft.