- Early morning flights that take me there are empty. Six people empty.
- There are several good hole-in-the-wall restaurants and my site can recommend them all.
- You can get sweet tea everywhere.
- People are generally pretty chatty.
- Their little downtown looks kind of nice from across the Red River.
- I was able to gamble for the first time. I lost $2. (I bet $2.)
- Casinos offer exceptionally good people watching. Rednecks, retired folks, bikers aplenty.
- There's an outlet mall.
- It's a place where some married guy twice my age with a wife and 16-year-old daughter will give me his phone number so he can take me to dinner sometime. Uh huh.
- Ten is a doozy. Prior to going to this site, I was prepared for the worst. No one wanted to take them. There's a lot of work there. The employees were allegedly argumentative and difficult. I decided that it would benefit me in the long run to take them. Everyone would know I was a team player, willing to go the extra mile. It would give me lots of experience sure to help in the future. By taking this site, I could get rid of all the ones I didn't like so much. I would actually be travelling a little less. I would have a co-worker accompanying me making travel less lonely. And I had some weird gut feeling that I was supposed to go. Like for a non-work-related reason (how 'bout that for use of hyphens?). Besides, I had faced difficult and argumentative before. The thing is, they're not that bad. So far we have a good working relationship. I was even told that they like working with me. So far I've done what I wanted to; what the person before me could not. However, I'm still not sure why I'm supposed to be there yet. But I can't wait to find out.