- Weeding. It's a jungle out there even though I've gotten a little bit done the last two weekends.
- Buying stamps. I may try to do this while on the road. They're small; they pack easily.
- Ordering airline tickets for our December trip. Why would I possibly put this off? I have no idea.
- Introducing The Boy to my friends. I haven't been ready to share just yet.
- My regular ol' annual check-up. I did make it to the dentist, though.
- Re-staining my dresser.
- Painting my bedroom.
- Tiling the sunroom. Basically anything that has to do with the house it seems.
- Transfering the remainder of my CDs to my iPod.
- Apparently the big things like marriage and children.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
10 on tuesday (20)
10 Things I've Been Putting Off