So for June...
- 4th: The Boyfriend's first birthday since we met.
- 5th & 6th: Finally getting a grip on one of my new studies. Thank goodness for the help of kind co-workers...one whose job should not have included training me.
- 8th: Went sailing on The Boyfriend's dad's boat for the first time. Also planted our tree babies. This was the first time I planted trees that I actually had to then take care of... They are both still alive and growing.
- 13th: Last last day in Shreveport.
- 14th: My first time seeing the Yankees play in Minute Maid Park. (Oddly enough, second time to see them this season.)
- 15th: Fantastic day at the local winery--complete with tour, tastings, food, live blues, and dancing.
- 18th & 19th: Finally getting a grip on my other new study. Praise tiny baby Jesus. I may dig myself out of this hole yet.
- 22nd: The Boyfriend and I hung out first light fixture together. Oooh, ahhh. You know what that is, people? A chandelier in the potty. Are we high class or what? And it's on a dimmer. Can you think of a better idea? And the chandelier itself? I had picked this one out for this purpose months ago but the only one they had in the store was broken. Went in last weekend? On sale 75% off.
- 23rd: Interviewing someone over the phone to possibly participate in one of my new studies. What makes this weird? This person was the same person who hired me into research years ago. I'd be reviewing her work.
- 26th: Counting my lucky stars for my time off the road. A week and a half!