10 on tuesday (12)
I'm not sure what years constitute my childhood but here goes...
- Dirty Dancing--I know. Children shouldn't have been allowed to watch it since the one brief sex scene hadn't been edited out.
- The Princess Bride--So many quotes in this one. So little time...
- E.T.--It was the first movie I remember seeing in the theatre.
- Cocktail--My best friend at the time and I loved this one. Pre-crazy Tom Cruise...those were the days.
- National Lampoon's Vacation--The original one. Good grief we watched this everyday the summer of '84.
- Ghostbusters--Perhaps it was because of their catchy song. Or maybe because the library reminded me of the library my mom worked in at the time.
- Beverly Hills Cop--I think because it was one of the first movies we owned on VHS.
- Back to the Future--Come on, Micheal J. Fox was a hottie.
- Pretty Woman--A fairy tale with hookers. Again, what's not to like?
- Can't Buy Me Love--Mmmhmm, Patrick Dempsey pre-McDreamy. I was onto something