- Sex and the City--Because who wouldn't want it?
- Friends--Like I need to quote it any more often.
- Grey's Anatomy--Still going but I really enjoyed the first few seasons.
- The X Files--For old (college) time's sake.
- Dawson's Creek--I know; I'm sorry. Please don't stop reading my blog.
- My So-Called Life--Because I loved it and was very sad when it was over.
- Gilmore Girls--Since it's over now. How sad...
- Northern Exposure--Again, reminds me of college.
- Six Feet Under--I never saw any of this series but wanted to...
- Twin Peaks--I'd like to see it again as an adult.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
10 on tuesday (21)
10 Television Shows I'd Like to Have on DVD
The topic could also include DVDs I already own. I don't own any TV DVDs. Gift ideas, anybody?