- There are some active little squirrels around my yard today.
- In other wildlife news, I had two raccoons walk across my porch while I was watching tv the other night. One just looked in at me. Freaked me out a little.
- Something (maybe them) have been digging in my newly weed-free (mostly) front bed. Hey, whatever. Just don't eat any new plants (if I ever get around to planting them).
- I am now planning on visiting one of my good high school friends when we go to DC in December. Yea! I haven't seen her or her husband since they got married in 2000. Is that right?! Crazy. Also get to meet their daughter.
- Even though my schedule this week has been slightly better than expected (because I rearranged some things), it's still been nuts. That said, I was very happy to get home at 9:15 last night instead of 11:30. It was only a 16-hour day.
- When I'm not working or reading on the plane, I get lots of thinking done. Or planning. Last night I was very excited about several little projects I'd like to do around the house. Really just two more big ones and then it's just little crafty things. Woohoo.
- I'm also excited to have a Christmas card plan. It seems like I get inspired by certain designs or color schemes and that gets thrown up all over everything I do for awhile. If you know my Ugly Bathroom plan, you'll have a hint at the Christmas cards...
- Also on the plane...I can't believe The Boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. That things have worked out pretty well even given my crazy work schedule.
- And because of that crazy work schedule, I've realized that each week I try to cram 7 days worth of living into about 4.
- I'm looking forward to transitioning out of this job one day although it will be sad to not have a seemingly endless supply of free flights and hotel nights.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
So it's been almost a week since I last wrote. Thing is, I don't have a lot of coherent things to say. Another braindump it is.