ABCs of cjm

Seriously, everyone is doing this meme right now. I figure since I've been falling down on posting (and just about every post is baby-related), I'd jump on the bandwagon.

A. Age:
34. I have to do the math sometimes. I can't believe that second number is 4. I think because it happened only about 3 weeks after the baby was born.

B. Bed size:
Queen. Oh, to have a King. Oh, to have a way to get a King up the stairs. Oh, well. We have an awesome new mattress and it will make for more fun cuddling once the baby (or babies) are bigger).

C. Chore you hate:
Cleaning the tub/shower.

D. Dogs:
Maggie!

E. Essential start to your day:
Making the rounds on the internet--blogs, e-mail, Facebook. More recently? Breastfeeding.

F. Favorite color:
Can you love them all equally? I'm loving aqua/grass green combo right now.

G. Gold or silver:
Silver? White gold?

H. Height:
5'6-ish

I. Instruments:
Flute

J. Job title:
Sr. Clinical Research Associate III, Momma

K. Kids:
Just the one--10 weeks already!

L. Live:
Houston suburbs, Texas

M. Mom’s name:
Josephine

N. Nicknames:
Canda Bear, CB, Red

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Having a baby

P. Pet peeve:
Bad grammar in general and "I could care less"--Really? You could?

Q. Quote from a movie:
You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings:
The Brother

T. Time you wake up:
Which time? Approximately 1:30, 5, and 7:30.

U. Underwear:
Ones that fit pre-baby!

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Cooked spinach, beets, green beans

W. What makes you run late:
Poor planning. More specifically? Not liking how my hair or any clothes look.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Teeth, boobies, knees. More recently all sorts of images of pretty much my entire abdomin (but not in boring x-ray form).

Y. Yummy food you make:
Banana cake, a new zucchini bread recipe, fried foods.

Z. Zoo--favorite animal:
Monkeys, manatees, elephants. I pretty much like mammals.

Comments

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?