show me how you do that trick

Last night I watched (for the umpteenth time) Just Like Heaven. Will Mark Ruffalo be my boyfriend?
-----
Love the quote o' the day: "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." Right on, Margaret Thatcher.
-----
I'd like to point out to anyone who has read the book I'm currently reading, that I picked Seattle as a travel destination prior to starting the book.
-----
I had what some may almost consider a date while here in Shreveport this week. Almost. Did it qualify as my gut feeling, my reason for coming here? Probably not.
-----
I'm going home today! I miss my house. That's it for today's miscellaneous. Good luck getting the Cure out of your head. (If it's not in your head, how are you my friend?)

Comments

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?