10 on tuesday (30)
- I enjoy eating mashed potatoes and corn in the same meal. When I was little we'd make rows in our mashed potatoes with our forks and then "plant" the corn kernals in them. Now? I just scoop some potatoes on my fork and press them into the corn so some stick. I do not mix any other food items that I can think of.
- Before every flight I chant a quick, "Let it be safe, smooth, and uneventful."
- I've been reading a book about wedding superstitions. I'd like to stick to the groom-not-seeing-the-bride-the-day-of-the-wedding one.
- Not all the time, but when I've been away from home for a few days or more, I check under the toilet seat before I sit down. Hey, it's an old, drafy house. There could really be something under there.
- I pet my own head when I'm stressed. I often don't realize I'm doing it but my guess is that Mom comforted me that way when I was little.
- I start the day by checking e-mails and blogs. Kinda eases me into working.
- It is hard for me to throw things away even when other people would call it junk. I don't hoard. I just think that there's bound to be some use for this someday. There really often is...
- I procrastinate on really dumb, easy things sometimes. Currently on the To Do list for more than two weeks? Replace light bulbs in outdoor lamp. Seriously. How hard is that?
- It appears that I cry easily at TV and movies. Moreso lately. Not sure what's up with that.
- I used to be not so good at spending giftcards. It seemed like that free money should go to something really fabulous. The generic (Visa-type) giftcards made that even more difficult. Lately, though? I've been using them willy nilly just to get them out of my over-stuffed wallet.
Anything kooky about yourself you'd like to share?