Thursday, October 30, 2008

a week i should have had flicker

Or maybe two weeks. Then maybe I wouldn't have been MIA for that first week. My last two posts were entertaining to me. Were they enough to constitute an entire post? Probably not.

You want more?

Today I overheard someone say, "I'm not really much of a reader." I do not understand. That's like speaking an entirely different language to me.

Also, as I was walking back from the liquor store to get lunch (not liquid lunch, an actual salad...oddly the freshest produce around and it's 1.2 miles roundtrip), I passed some purple lantana. About 30 butterflies flew up and were all around me. I smiled and giggled.

Do you see? You could have totally read about these things via flicker. But I still won't break down and get it. (And not just because Patois made it less cool.)

6 comments:

Patois said...

Um, thanks for the mention? Remember, you can't do Twitter or Facebook either.

Love the thought of those butterflies.

cjh said...

:o) I give props where they're due... You still blog even though you're twittering. I think I'd end up going months between posts. And thousands and thousands of twitters.

Bubba's Sis said...

Quote of the Week: "...as I was walking back from the liquor store to get lunch..."

:-)

Katie Lady said...

I used to go to Speck's for lunch, with my infant son in tow. Boy, did I get some looks.

You're not on Facebook either?! OMG, I thought Bubba and I were the only ones! I don't have time for that. I would NEVER blog then. And I hardly do now. Oops.

StaceyG said...

At least you're noticing the little things.

KLM said...

To follow up on the "I'm not much of a reader" - someone told me today, "I have never been one to take pictures, ever. I don't even own a camera" That I do not understand!!!