number 91

If you go back to my 100 Things list, you will see that I've been keeping a list of things that make me happy for quite some time. I don't know why, but I feel compelled to make the list only one page. This means that as some things get added, others get removed. This also means that margins and fonts change to squeeze in just one more thing. And it means that the things way up at the top are the oldest items on the list (generally speaking). I don't want to have one post be the Happy List, however, so I'm going to reveal it in stages up there at the top. Just thought I'd let you know what you were reading (if you read that part at all).

Comments

What a great idea!

Hope you are feeling better....
cjm said…
Hey, you're commenting while I'm under construction! I'm feeling ok. Not great but at least I'm not spiraling downward...
StaceyG said…
Way to think outside the box! =)
All that stuff makes me happy, too! 'Cept I don't know Matthew, and I don't have a flute. And I don't ever really want to exercise, unless dancing counts as exercise...

Keeping a Happy List is SUCH a great idea! I need to do that, too, so I can always refer to it when I can only think of things that are pissing me off...

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?