insanity

Ok, it's tomorrow. I called the agent and am waiting for her to call me back to set up an appointment to look at that house. Seriously, this is already making me insane.

I woke up early this morning because it is super windy here. Granted, it is always fairly windy but when the Weather Channel's little picture tells you it's going to be windy you know you're in trouble. The wind chimes were making me insane. I went outside to take them down and then couldn't fall back asleep. I was thinking about the house. Since it's been so long since my "stuff" has lived with me instead of in storage, I was thinking about my old apartment and what was where. Then I was thinking about where I would put things in the new place. And what colors I would paint things. And how much I could really afford to pay for a house. And if anyone else wanted "my" house. And how it would look decorated for different holidays. And on and on.

I know if this isn't my house, I'll find the one that is. I know there isn't a rush to move out. (Do you think sellers would like that? Sure, take all the time you need...I'll just pay you $5,000 less.) But it sure is a cute house. With a bit of a yard. And a newly renovated kitchen. And some wood floors. And that porch... And, some of you will be terrified by this but to me it's a selling point, it was built in 1940. How great is that? Sigh...

Wish me luck with this whole process. And sanity.

Comments

Editor in Chief said…
I. LOVE. IT. Am totally jealous of your cute 40s bungalow house with porch and renovated kitchen. And a yard with TREES! I have a thing for old homes. It looks perfect, I hope it is yours soon! We can finally meet and have cookies and tea on that cute porch!
Anonymous said…
i have a cat for your porch if the one there does not stay. :)
Can I go with you to look at it?!?
cjm said…
Anonymous is going with me to look at it. Wherever I end up, Bubba's Sis, I'll be sure to invite you over. It's a nice porch for some sweet tea...
StaceyG said…
Very cute house!! Keep visualizing...it's good for the soul.

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?