- Phase 10: Card game introduced to me by one of my adoptive families. I've bought it since then and have spread it around a bit myself. We played a rousing game on Sunday.
- Area 51: Video game. Shootin' up aliens. We played this A LOT in college. If I were a freaky millionaire you could probably find this game in one of the many rooms of my mansion.
- Boggle: Love Boggle. The Brother bought it for me after we watched an episode of "King of the Hill" where Peggy won the championship with "acquaintanceship."
- Dominoes: Good ol' bones. It's a Texas thang.
- Domain: I bet no one has heard of this game. I don't even know where it came from but I could always beat The Brother at it.
- Life: Too bad no one ever wanted to play it with me when I was growing up...
- Taboo: Why don't I own this?
- Scattergories: Or this?
- Wii: This is new to me. Normally I'm not a fan of video games but this is different. You can actually stand up and play. And move your arms. It seems less sedentary. A gaming system that can leave you sore the next day? I guess I can get behind that.
- Frisbee golf: Mentioned it before. The weather hasn't been good for it lately. I wonder if they have it for the Wii.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
10 on tuesday (28)
10 Best Games
The prompt said we could pick any types of games. I'm being diverse. Sort of...