10 Things for Which I'm Thankful
- My family. The one I was born into. The ones who have taken me in.
- All my friends. The ones near and far. The ones I see and talk to on a regular basis. The ones who linger in my background as I linger in theirs until we're needed.
- The Boyfriend. The one who has come to mean so much to me in so short a time.
- My health.
- My house (despite it being welcoming to all sorts of mammals and poultry--more on this later).
- My job.
- House shoes (hey, it's cold in here).
- My mind. Even though it seems like lately I misplace it a bunch.
- Having only a week until vacation.
- That my life is so full right now that my biggest complaint is how to juggle it all.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!