10 on tuesday (35)
10 Favorite Movie Villains
- Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations. I don't like people who want to turn puppies into coats.
- Voldemort from Harry Potter. He's evil and creepy and his lack of nose bothers me. I can't wait to see the newest one. The casting of his young self looks fantastic.
- Tess (the sister) from 27 Dresses. I know, I know. She's not really a villain in the typical sense. When I thought about this topic I asked myself what character really gets my blood boiling. She does. Every single time. Because of several in-flight movies, I've seen this movie a few times. The wedding dress scene makes me hate her. Hate. Her.
- Annie Wilkes from Misery. Ouch.
- Nazis from pretty much every movie they're in but specifically The Pianist. Maybe this movie sticks out for me because I also read the book.
- The Evil Stepmother from Cinderella. Don't mess with people's dead mothers' dresses, man.
- T-1000 from Terminator 2. If you haven't noticed, I'm not a huge fan of traditional hero/villain movies. This guy is creepy. And it's one time when I think the sequel is better than the original.
- Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada. Even though the movie was disappointing to me after reading the book, I still love Meryl Streep. And who can't relate to a boss being a villain?
- Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs. How could he not be on this list?
- Darth Vader from Star Wars. Same here. I wonder how many other movies were inspired by this series?