10 on tuesday (31)
10 Memorable Vacation Moments
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- Being only a few feet away from elk in the wild in rural Pennsylvania.
- Drinking wine on the porch with The Boyfriend (as described here) in Brenham.
- Horseback riding in Mexico with my snarky, biting and sometimes galloping horse.
- Dancing till the early morning on our Mexican cruise.
- Seeing "O" (my first Cirque show) in Vegas with The Boyfriend.
- Whale watching for the first time off of Boston.
- Crossing the state line for the first time (to Louisiana) when I was 17. (I know. I was old. We were poor. And who needs to leave Texas?)
- The early morning Seattle markets.
- Minding our own business in the hotel pool when those Jamaicans started talking to us in Grand Cayman. Also, hanging with sting rays there. And giant turtles. And iguanas.