- Since Friday was a relatively short work day for The Fiance and me, it seemed like we had a bonus weekend day.
- Am pondering changing the blog up a bit and posting photos. With faces. Outing myself, if you will.
- The Wii broke. I am devastated. Allegedly it can be fixed.
- Made cucumber sandwiches and attended a tea party.
- Productive weekend. Put away all Christmas decorations. Decluttered
junksun room. Organized the garage. Washed cars. Worked on the Ugly Bathroom.
- I'm motivated to work on the Ugly Bathroom. Making progress. Excited to see the final product.
- Perhaps motivation to work on Ugly Bathroom helps me procrastinate on wedding planning.
- According to the wedding planning list, I am already 27 items behind.
- Why would I want to procrastinate on wedding planning? I really am excited to start. And want to have a fun wedding and then be married. I think I'm just overwhelmed at the entire list. What we need to focus on now is the location. Having a location means you have a date. Which means you have a deadline. Which also means you know more about what tasks you have to accomplish and can more easily envision the event.
- Will hopefully have lots of ideas after this weekend and the Bridal Extravaganza! that all my lovely ladies are attending with me.
- Have decided that unless you are asked (and by a close friend no less) you should never give your opinion about someone else's wedding unless it is to blindly agree with whatever they say. People have different tastes. This is a big day. That takes lots of planning. Please don't ruin it by making that face or just saying, "huh."
- That is all. I'm unmotivated today but am finally getting over these allergies. Again. Is it possible to be allergic to Texas? That, my friends, would be a tragedy.