one more thing

I have given in to peer pressure (again?). My toenails are painted (which is always the case). But now I have included nail art. I'm undecided about nail art. Just a subtle white flower with a sparkly diamond (I got them at Wal-Mart after all) center. One on each big toe on the coral background (I hear it's the "totally now" color). Any thoughts on nail art?

Any thoughts on anything? Shameless request for comments here. I like reading them. I like knowing that I'm not writing into a void. You can use them to make requests, too. As in, "please, no more writing about toes." Or "your posts are boring; please make up lies/stories."

Comments

Editor in Chief said…
Toes are gross.
Pigs said…
i'm kind of anti-toe art. no good reason. just not a fan. but thanks for delurking. :o)
I like toe art! Toes should be pretty, especially in the summertime.
Editor in Chief said…
I don't have an opinion either way, but usually only the 'ghetto girls' in my neighborhood have toe art. I'm just sayin'....

Thanks for de-lurking!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, and I'll meet you someday.
Anonymous said…
Sorry Candence,

Not a fan of nail art either. french manicures or pedicures are nice but not nail art. lol
My toes are too tiny for a French pedicure...
Anonymous said…
I say "yay" for toe-nail art. It has to be done tastefully though... Wait, I just used "tastefully" while talking about toes. I don't find toes tasteful, nor do I ever try them to see if they are... I'm digressing.. I'm stopping now.

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?