toes, etc.




Sorry, Joel (the toe conversation continues briefly). Apparently people have strong opinions about toenail art. After living with it for almost a week I have decided that I don't think it's for me. I don't mind it on some people. On some people it's not trashy. However, when I glance down at my feet my first thought is that a hunk of polish came off instead of thinking how cute the flower is.

So the week has been busy. Things are picking up with the job. I traveled briefly (North Carolina) and will again next week (Kansas City). I've found out that most of my traveling will be in Texas for at least about 6-9 months. Hopefully I won't get too bored with that. Hey, maybe I'll even want to travel for leisure...

When I travel I try to remember to write down at least 10 things that went well or were entertaining about the trip. I think I'll include them here, too (tomorrow maybe).

It's off to bed for me (or to watch some mindless TV). I took in the Astros game tonight. We had some bad pitching or the pitching was called poorly... Fireworks were good, though. Very well choreographed.

Hope everyone had a great week. More tomorrow...

Comments

crowd favorites

100 things--thankful

hey, would you like to see the nursery?